READY TO GET STARTED?
Professor Kenny Kim would like to personally Invite you to try a class at KKBJJ.
In this preparatory class you will get to meet our Instructor(s) and learn basic techniques designed to Introduce you to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. During your visit you will have a chance to see our facility, learn about our curriculum and world class training methodology, as well as schedule and requirements for becoming a student at KKBJJ Marietta.
- Click on corresponding day and time on the calendar below and register
- Free class is for New students only that live in the metro Atlanta area interested in getting to learn about the program.
- Are you visiting for a short time or from another school? Click and pay the drop in fee ahead to save yourself time. Drop In rate for a class/day is $35.00
- Please sign up for appropriate class on above link before you show up
- Rates are subject to change during training camps
- Clean Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi (no specific color) required and for No Gi class Rashguard and Grappling Shorts with no pockets or zippers required. (No T-shirts or basketball shorts) Long Leggings are acceptable for women
- Gi rentals available